Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One Week

Wow time flies! My last posting was your first month of school and here it is your last week of school, crazy. I guess it's been pretty uneventful. You did get settled in and in fact your classes have been pretty darn easy. Which I figured they would be after those two science classes. Honestly the next time you will have tough classes will be once you're in the program, then we better watch out. So next week is finals You currently have an A+ in Reading and Sociology and not certain in English and RTV, but I'm sure it's a B and an A respectively. You're pretty much guaranteed an A in the first two and the other two will depend on your final papers and your final. Yippie for good grades to up that GPA!!! It will really help when trying to apply for the nursing program...again. (a post for another day)

Summer school starts in June and you will have 6 weeks, I think it is, of History followed in the Fall by History II and Speech, fun! I might have to make you throw in Chem or Spanish so you're full time.

You're getting there!

No comments: